I’m giving this recap a half-assed effort in honor of the job that the casting department did this season. I’m annoyed by the whole episode last night, I hope this isn’t a sign of this show slowing down, but between two people quitting and watching people watch a movie, there aren’t many positives to say about this episode. Maybe it’s because last week was a recap, but I was expecting more. Much like Holly who just wants a hot dog, this episode left me hungry.
You know what? I’m not even going to type any more paragraphs. Here….bullets:
- I appreciate that Jeff Probst gets genuinely angry when people quit. He sits in the same rain as the contestants at Tribal Council and he seems like a fan of the game. I don’t know what his accommodations are like off-camera, there’s probably at least a roof, but I feel like he cares. This matters to me.
- When is the last time that there wasn’t a solid alliance this late in the game?
- I look forward to whatever buffoonery Chase has in store for his newly acquired immunity idol.
- The reward challenge looked pretty difficult, which is disappointing considering the reward was candy and jalapenos. I would have taken all of the peanut M&M’s.
- Why was Alina crying?
- I would have like to see Marty’s pre-jury hair battle that rain.
No more bullets, consider this blog smuffed.
Except for the Survivor Freeze Frame of the Week. Since the show has stopped bringing it strong these last few weeks, I’m going to bring it hard. Consider it broughten:
This is just funny: